Dawson County Chamber of Commerce is committed to the success of our community. The emphasis is on promoting, assisting, and encouraging the development of Dawson County's economic, social, educational, and environmental health and well-being. The Chamber's benefits, programs, and sponsorship packages are designed to help our business members prosper. Helping your business grow and succeed is a major part of what the Dawson County Chamber of Commerce is all about.
Ready to join?
Join online today or give us a call with any questions.
Savannah Garrick, Membership Director
Recognizing the role engagement plays in member retention, improved engagement is a top priority for our Chamber.
We provide new members with a “Chamber Starter Packet” to encourage new and existing members to take advantage of member benefits available to them. The packet includes information needed to get started with updating the members page on the Chamber directory, ongoing events, and ways to get involved in the Chamber and community.
The Chamber’s goal is to ensure that members are engaged from the moment they join by increasing awareness of chamber happenings.
The engagement strategy is a relatively simple way to provide a pathway for members to get involved with chamber events and highlight the networking and online marketing benefits of membership. We encourage all our members to review the packet and utilize the benefits the Chamber has to offer.
If you would like to request a membership packet please contact our Membership Director, Melissa Mayton at 706-265-6278.
Our Members Say it Best!
"The Dawson County Chamber of Commerce has allowed me to instantly become connected to the business community and its leaders. Georgia Power supports the chambers of commerce in the communities we serve, which helps us to identify its needs and better serve it." ~ Joel Hanner, Georgia Power
"I wanted to get involved in my community...and was looking for an organization that I could help fulfill BB&T’s mission to make our communities in which we work and live better places to be. The chamber Ambassador Program was a great fit for me." Mandy Power, BB&T
Participating in the Chamber has increased the visibility of our firm in North Georgia. The Chamber has highlighted connections to Dawson County and really emphasized the presence we have had in Dawson County for decades. ~ Amanda Yenerall, Stewart, Melvin & Frost Attorneys at Law
Your Chamber of Commerce is here to serve you. Learn about the benefits of becoming a chamber member, and how to join.
- Civic Participation – We are present at various city and county meetings to help keep you aware of “what’s going on” in our town.
- Business Referral – We refer your business to any person calling or visiting the Chamber seeking your type of product or service. We refer only Chamber Members.
- E-mail “Blasts” – We send weekly blasts and will include events or announcements on behalf of your company to our entire Chamber e-mail list.
- Calendar – We maintain a web-based calendar of events on which to post your event.
- Newsletter – Published and mailed quarterly to keep you informed on subjects of interest to the business community.
- Business Referral Directory – Your Company will be listed in our business referral and membership directory, under multiple categories when appropriate.
- Relocation Guide – Your company and important information will be listed in our relocation guide, under multiple categories when appropriate.
- Brochure Rack – Maintained in the Chamber office to prominently display and distribute your company information.
- Website Listing – Your business will be listed on our website under “business directory” and includes a link to your website.
- Monthly Business After Hours – An opportunity for you to meet other members of the business community to meet and talk in a social setting. Ask about hosting a Business After Hours of your own.
- Business Luncheon - Held the second Thursday of each month. This is an opportunity to have lunch with your peers and listen to an informative speaker.
- Meeting Facility – Meeting room and conference table in our office available to our members at no charge. (maximum capacity is 25)
Want to become a member? Join today.