Chamber Ambassadors are volunteers from the Chamber membership that serve on welcome committees, help with membership campaigns, and act as public relations liaisons related to networking/social events sponsored by the Chamber.
- Be more informed about the business community
- Meet new people
- Increase the visibility of your business
- Gain recognition in Chamber publications and social media
- Build connections with local entrepreneurs and professionals
- Celebrate the successes of members and new businesses
- Attend ribbon cutting ceremonies and chamber events
- Invite new businesses to be part of the Chamber
- Reach out to members, making sure they are up to date on Chamber activities and benefits.
I enjoy being a Chamber Ambassador because it enables me to meet and get to know new and exciting people. I enjoy helping the newer members learn the great benefits our chamber has to offer and also learning from people who have been active for longer than I have. I have learned so much and made wonderful friends through the chamber as a whole and from being a part of the Ambassador Program. ~ Jackie S.
Being a part of the Ambassador program has helped me get out of my shell and be more comfortable with new people and helped getting to know current, prospective and incoming members. I have made many great business connections that have turned into steady clients. In my book, more business is always a good thing! ~ Jackie S.