Fausett Farms Sunflower Run
Run a 5k through the sunflowers
Fausett Farms Sunflower 5K and Fun Run is located in the foothills of Dawson County at Fausett Farms Horse Trails and Sunflower Field. This is a family friendly event taking place the third Saturday of October. There will be a 5K option running through the fields around thousands of sunflowers. We will also offer a 1 mile fun run option for kids that takes you through and around the sunflowers.
All registered participants will receive an event t-shirt and finisher gift upon completion. Register today through
This run is being presented by the Dawson County Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Fausett Farms Sunflowers.
Presenting Sponsor: $3,000 (one available)
- Company name and logo has dominant placement on all marketing and media materials.
- Opportunity to make a brief welcoming comment at start of event
- Logo on event website page
- Opportunity to set up vendor booth on run day
- Promoted via Chamber website, e-newsletter, social media, all marketing materials
- Names of attendees available upon request
- Place promotional items in goody bags
- Given first option to supply logoed goody bags
- Includes up to 10 participants
THE FARM OFFERS 900,000 FLOWERS OR 30+- ACRES OF BEAUTIFUL SUNFLOWERS FOR EVERYONE TO COME OUT AND EXPERIENCE GOD's BEAUTY.
FAUSETT FARMS SUNFLOWERS IS LOCATED JUST SOUTH OF BURTS PUMPKIN FARM AND AMICALOLA FALLS IN THE NORTH GEORGIA MOUNTAINS. FOR 60 YEARS THE FARMS MAIN BUSINESS WAS POULTRY FARMING WHICH ENDED IN 2011.