Meet your ambassadors
Chamber Ambassadors are volunteers from the Chamber membership that serve on welcome committees, help with membership campaigns, and act as public relations liaisons related to networking/social events sponsored by the Chamber.
- Be more informed about the business community
- Meet new people
- Increase the visibility of your business
- Gain recognition in Chamber publications and social media
- Build connections with local entrepreneurs and professionals
- Celebrate the successes of members and new businesses
- Attend ribbon cutting ceremonies and chamber events
- Invite new businesses to be part of the Chamber
- Reach out to members, making sure they are up to date on Chamber activities and benefits.
Contact Jessica Grigsby for more information about the Ambassador Program.