SMART Health Insurance
Georgia Chamber SMART Plan
A NEW comprehensive health program offered to today’s small businesses providing a cost-savings on health coverage options that can lead to more rate stability and offering potential savings for groups with 50 or fewer employees.
The Dawson County Chamber has teamed up with the Georgia Chamber of Commerce and Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield to administer the Georgia Chamber SMART Plan. This plan allows smaller employers to join together to share in the overall claims risk. By being part of a larger, self-funded pool, employers have financial protection backed by Anthem.
In addition to financial protection, this innovative alternative offers:
- competitive rates
- predictable, fixed monthly payments
- flexibility in choice of benefit plans
- Anthem’s broad Open Access POS network and Essential Rx
To top it off, we also offer Specialty products, including dental, vision, life, optional life and disability plans, that are offered at discounted rates to employers participating in the Georgia Chamber SMART Plan.
Who is eligible for the Georgia Chamber SMART Plan? The Georgia Chamber SMART Plan is available to small business employers with at least two employees enrolled on their medical plan and no more than 50 total employees, domiciled in Georgia. Eligible employers must also be Chamber members in good standing.
Why Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield? Get peace of mind knowing that Anthem has been serving millions of members in Georgia for more than 80 years and is:
- one of the nation’s largest health benefits company
- part of the BlueCard® program through the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, which includes more than 96% of hospitals and 97% of doctors in Georgia
Find out more today.
To learn more about the Georgia Chamber SMART Plan and its many advantages, reach out to your broker. If you do not currently have a broker, reach out to Dawson County Chamber for a referral.
Life Insurance Benefits
Drugs Don't Work Program
Take advantage of our Drugs Don't Work program and save 7.5% on Workers' Compensation Insurance.
Drugs Don’t Work (DDW) is a program of The Council on Alcohol and Drugs, Inc. DDW in Georgia is a partnership program of The Georgia Chamber of Commerce, the Georgia State Board of Workers’ Compensation, the Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities, Office of Prevention Services and Programs, and local chambers of commerce. The DDW program is the official drug-free workplace services provider of the state of Georgia as mandated by Georgia Law (OCGA 34-9-410).
The nationally recognized workplace program helps businesses maintain healthy and productive workforces and receive a 7.5% discount on Workers Compensation Insurance.
- Editable sample policies & forms
- Drug testing provider list
- Access to legal counsel contacts and policy consultation
- Monthly supervisor and employee training newsletters
- Assistance with proof of compliance requirements and state certification
As an added benefit to your Chamber Membership, let us help you on the path to a drug-free workplace. If you are already enrolled in the Drugs Don’t Work program and need assistance,
please contact the Chamber 706-265-6278 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Constant Contact Savings
As a Chamber Member you receive:
- Up to 25% off Constant Contact's powerful and easy tools
- In-person educational workshops and online training designed to help your members increase revenue
- Free support for members that need help with Constant Contact or with their marketing strategy
Sign up today and save!
Best of all, as a Chamber Member you’ll enjoy exclusive savings on our entire suite of marketing tools, with plans starting as low as $20 per month. Sign up today for your FREE 60-day trial and when you're ready to buy, save 20% when you prepay for 6 months or 25% when you prepay for 12 months.
Questions? Call us - we're here to help: 855-797-4708 or email us at email@example.com. If you are an existing Constant Contact customer, but would like to receive the Chamber Member benefits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org